Your Privacy Is Our Concern.
What personal information do we collect from the individual that visit our website?
While registering on celebsblurb.com, as suitable, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or another aspect to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to a newsletter, answering to reviews, fill out a form or enter information on our website.
How do we utilize your instruction?
We may operate the information we collect from you when you register, sign up for our newsletter, respond to review or marketing communication, surf the website, or apply certain other site features in the various process:
- To personalize your understanding and to allow us to convey the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To upgrade our website to serve you better.
- To send you time to time emails regarding our latest updates and modified terms and policies.
How do we secure your info?
We follow these steps to protect your pieces of information and make it more secure.
- We do not use vulnerability scanning or scanning to PCI quality
- We only supply information and articles. We never demand credit card numbers.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
Do we use an SSL certificate?
We only provide articles and information. We never request for personal or private information like names, email addresses, or credit card numbers. For user better and quality experience, we use SSL certificate on our site. Your privacy is our prime concern.
Do we manipulate ‘cookies’?
As your privacy is our prime concern, Thecelebscloset.com do not sell, trade or transfer your PII to outside parties.
Google’s Advertising Principles summed up Google’s advertising requirements and are put in place to give a positive experience for the users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We apply Google AdSense Advertising on our website:
We have performed the following:
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
- DoubleClick Platform Integration
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and the third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data and information regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can place their choices for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt-out by browsing the Network Advertising Initiative Opt-Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add-on.
California Online Privacy Protection Act:
According to CalOPPA, we conform to the following:
Users can visit and browse our site anonymously.
General Data Protection Regulation
Following this Regulation, users and viewers have right to:
- You can amend your information on the off chance that it is obsolete.
- You have right to delete information or solicit us to eradicate information of you.
- You have right to take all data out of the information.
- You are allowed to view how your data are stored here.
- Via Email
Can change your personal information:
- By emailing us
HNT) browser device is in place for your privacy.
If at any moment you would like to unsubscribe from getting future emails, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
We here at celebsblurb.com highly appreciate any comments/suggestion on our site which help us to improve and make the user experience better.
Also, if our web site has any contents that offended any user, in that case, they are most welcome to notify us through valid proof of it.